Porcelain veneers also referred to as dental veneers are porcelain laminates designed to be as thin as contact lenses. They are chemically bonded to the teeth to help improve their shape by aligning and straightening them. They also enhance the color of teeth. Veneers are usually designed to cover the front surface of the teeth thus improving on their appearance in general. The shells change the shape, color, length and size of the teeth. They are made from porcelain because it is resistant to stains as compared to resin. The material also mimics light reflection properties just like natural teeth. Hence, it makes a better choice.
Dental Problems That Porcelain Veneers Can Fix
There are different circumstances under which your doctor might recommend fitting porcelain veneers. They can help fix discolored teeth resulting from tetracycline stains and other drugs, root canal treatment and excessive exposure to fluoride and other causes. The veneers also fix worn out teeth, broken and chipped teeth, misaligned, uneven and irregularly shaped teeth. Gaps between teeth can also be fixed using the veneers.
If you are suffering from one of the situations mentioned above and you are feeling unhappy or frustrated, then it may be the right time to consider going for porcelain veneers to get your sexy smile instantly.
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
· They easily and quickly straighten teeth.
· They offer you an instant white smile considering that they reflect light just like natural teeth. You will enjoy permanent white teeth with the veneers.
· They create a sex appeal that is also youthful with the sexy smile that they offer. You will be surprised at just how confident you feel with the veneers fixing the problem for you.
· With the veneers you do not have to wait two or more years with braces to enjoy well aligned teeth.
· Even though naturally it is not possible for adult teeth to grow back, with porcelain veneers you can now have the missing teeth replaced in a simple and effective manner